|Updated on||Mar 7, 2023||Permissions||View details|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up||Released on||Mar 7, 2023|
|Downloads||100,000+ downloads||Offered by||Krause Lnc|
This app can create a shortcut to an app from the list of activities installed on your phone.
Although there are so many apps installed, you can choose an activity without any problem.
You can also use QuickShortcutMaker to find the app you want to launch.
If you want to use the app that you don’t use often, you may not have shortcuts for it. So you may need to search for the app in a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it’s hard to find it.
In this situation, QuickShortcutMaker will help you find the app. Try it!
It can be useful. But use it at your own risk!
You can create shortcuts to hidden setup screens that are not normally accessible.
Even if you have any problem using this app or the shortcuts created by this app, I have no responsibility for it. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
Starting from version 2.0.1, for faster application improvement, you will be asked for additional permission to access the network so that the application can send a detailed error report to the developer.
The app uses the network only for sending bug reports.
And when it does communicate, a confirmation message is displayed, so you can be sure.
for Launcher3 by Cyanogenmod
If you are unable to create a shortcut, try the following steps:
- Touch and hold the home screen.
- Touch “WIDGETS”.
- Press and hold “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker icon.
- Drag it somewhere on the screen.
- QuickShortcutMaker starts.
- Select an activity, modify it and press “Create”.
- A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Modified dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that prevented opening the shortcut to Google Play.
- Added a feature to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
- Added translations in many languages. (French, Spanish, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other themes. (Atom/Solo, etc.)
- Added various other improvements.
- It is now possible to use multiple items in the activity list by long-pressing the items. You can add them to favorites or share them.
- Changed the text format in which app information is shared.
- Added icon selectable theme types (ADW/Nova/Apex/LauncherPro/GO/Holo).
- Added number of icons in theme list.
- Changed the UI of the shortcut editing screen.
- Added German translation.
- Added many improvements.
- Added support for tablets.
- Added function to share app information as text.
- Improved the user interface of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added function to open app info screen from shortcut edit screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when searching under certain conditions.
- Added the error report function to send detailed information when the application crashes or when you see the message “Failed to load”.
- Reduced memory consumption so low memory models don’t crash.
- Search results can be sorted by names.
- Increased research speed.
- Fixed a bug in the settings icon.
- Fixed a bug where the icon becomes smaller when using the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Android 4.0 UI (ICS) style applied.
- The list of activities is now grouped by application.
- Fixed some bugs.